I think i lurve Netscape 7.0...erm naaah. I LURVE Nestcape 7.0. It reload faster and the new GUI is much berra. I think it's long enuff after Netscape released this version. But only now, i got the patience to donlod it!



I like the tab. could open couple of window in one browser. There's cookie manager. And the page info is...all i can say it's guhreatt! Guhreatla time tgh wat assignment web cenggini coz i could view the source what went wrong. Besides en. Razak count the alignment in Netcape not i.e. Nak cakap banyak pon takbley..i dunno how to put it in word...in computer terms ekceli. heheh...try sendiri ah!



You can apply theme browser too! I tried the Toy Factory theme but there's a bug. Forget it..modern theme is kewl enuff. But most pages to view in Netscape is still terrible. Some people don't give a damn bout Netscape...and some people too disgust of i.e. This two would never fit in together!



Yang suffer...website designer!

Comments