License To Kill

Sometimes I feel sooooooooooo rebel (like soo rite now) when I’m stuck at home with two kids (not mine). I luv them dearly, yes. But whaddaya feel when the rest of yer gang is out enjoying…and I had to say “sorry I’m babysitting” and spend the rest of the day chasing the lil ones so dat they don’t the crush the cookies or spill the milk.



Even when I already make one-week plan. Leaving me no choice I had to cancel em last minute for the sake of her if something come up and can't get away from it. Shucks! I am babysitting the kids now everyday till they get back from work. But on weekends too? Where’s my freedom? I’m not even married yet! Erghhhhhhhhhhh geram! And don't even think of saying Practise makes Perfect. And why the heck procedures of gettin' a maid is so damn friggin slow?



MOOD: Feel like killing..................mosquito.



Nothing couldn't been berra. My pc soundcard refuse to make a sound even a tiny beep. Notebook wayar rosak. Can't operate the scanner without the notebook, bontot-pc aku naper tah tanak connect. I have a zit on my right cheek! Oh my God I'm whining...

Comments