Idiot Box

I think Clark Kent in Smallville is one helluva depressed boy. Lana Lang is beautiful and Bald Luthor is kewl. Alias is coming up..which seems like forever to hit the shore after s'pore aired it. Wonder if the supranos will ever be on air here. Maybe the cabel have...i dunno. Marvel-to-movie Daredevil coming up starring Ben Affleck. Can't imagine him walkin around in tight suits. It's a must watch movie! heh.

The tv is getting more and more like shit these days. As if they never had enuff ads already between the hour. After the age of resizing the screen where half of it conquered by the ad now they put on a pop up ad during the show. Either blocking by the head or pee-pee under. Its' sickening...when that lil darn thing keep poking out swirling left to right right to left. Didn't they know the art of watching the idiot box without distraction?

"I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me. I quote John Lennon. He was the walrus. I could be the walrus, but i'd still have to bum rides off people." -Ferris Beuller-

Comments