susu sent me this:

“love your job but never fall in love with your company because you will never know when the company stops loving you”

isn’t dat sooo rite? i love my job but i hate the company.they pay me low...heheh



i'm so bored rite now...3 copy-editing books is waiting. i'm save from any hiatus at the moment. I've made a couple of books previously on economy, finance and so on plus today's title...i always noticed that our PM, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad and his success would appear somewhere in the book...one even quoted his speech. Doesn't dat makes you proud? I am... those outsiders observed and analysed his plan. Did we ever take advantage on dat? oohh well, guess my patriotism hormone seems lil bit boost today. even browse bout issues in Malaysia.... hahaha! only for today i guess.

Comments