If Bapak still around...

A year has past the day Bapak left us 16 April 2007. I still remember the details when my sis called me soh balik cepat, calling zet screaming and crying in panic, broke down next to him in the emergency room when the doc said they've tried their best. Feels like yesterday.

If Bapak still around...He would be the first person to wake up. Brew his coffee. Walk Adly and Didi to bus stop or drive them to school if they missed the bus hehe. Trim pokok and water his plants. By the time i'm going out for work, he would be sitting at his favourite spot smoking and watch his fishes grow bigger. Send me to LRT. Salam and cium tangan before kuar keta. Pick me up from LRT. Quick chat in the car. Having dinner and watch TV together. Listen to his jokes and famous tall tale to Adly, Didi and Lily even to me and my sis :) The smell of balm/ minyak angin when he's ready to sleep.

How i really miss that. I really really missed him. Al-Fatihah.

Comments