The other day zect brought up subject pasal workstation. And then few started to post how their workstation look like. It was fun to see other ppl punyer dekstop!
Opis rina @ Mar* with ol skool pc. That screen musbi our daily spam thread on gmail! tissue box is important but i never put one on my table. I shud get one nanti!

Opis irma @ kementerian. Kemas and besar gila bilik! the best part is tayah duduk ngadap partition. but for me yang takbesnyer takleh sorok muka blakang lcd :P

Opis zect @ Panas*nic. Siap ada calculator, nampak cam auditor gitu. Me like the fashionitas postcard!

Tadaaa....my messy table. Sticky notes are everywhere. I was writing postcards for my swap when D took a snap with her new camera (kantoi wat kejer lain) but that explains the glue and scissors. I like L-shape desk but i prefer if its on my right side because i tend to lenguh cepat with this position. Air freshener is necessary because the colleagues always have a ciggies from their workstation after office hour. Anyway, I had given up on decorating cubicles because we're always pindah randah. Like ZZ said, don't get too comfortable sitting in one place.

Comments