And the very next day after the potluck was my birthday, 21st December. Cheepster treated me a birthday dinner at seafood restaurant in Subang area. Before that we went to watched a movie, Yes Man (jim carrey)...highly recommended!

My birthday 2008

However, we didn't capture much photo that night because lapar sangat. And every food served sparked my taste buds. We had shark fin soup more than 3 bowls sorang....lepas gian dah lama tak makan muahaha! There's more....lala, butter prawns, squid and lemon chicken. Mmg stock 4 orang makan and we managed to abeskan sumer sampai licin :D

My birthday 2008

Mmg sket giler amik gambar....besides tempat sempoi jer nak posing2 sangat hehe. but great food, definitely!

My birthday 2008

Thanks a lot chayang for celebrating my birthday :) And also for this bling2 bracelet together with the other 2 pressies. muahhhhhhhhhhhsss!!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. fuh sungguh hebat la la chong. macam best je. jeles :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh dah boleh comment! hahahah memang la la isla bonita chong

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment