Tagged by Zect

Tagged by Zect. Nih dah main lawan2 tag dah nie. hahaha

The rules:

Nyatakan 5 fakta menarik tentang pemberi award ini :

1. Zect is my friend kat UTM. Sangat popular dia nie especially among the guys hehe
2. Terel organize event & meetup because dia rajin keep in touch with all her friends.
3. Shopaholic and suker browse barang
4. She's the first person i called when my dad passed away. I cried all my heart out sampai saket tinger dia.
5. And she's the first person to arrive at the hospital on that day with her hubby. Sangat lah terharu.

Setiap blogger mestilah menyatakan 10 fakta atau hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award yg seterusnya :
  1. Gmail is my daily dosage. I hardly use IM anymore.
  2. I love to hug Cheepster. He's a warm bolster.
  3. I appreciate my own privacy. I only have my elder sister in the family so you can imagine all the space and quiet time i can have in the house.
  4. I always imagine myself doing an xtreme sports but never have the opportunity to experience it sampailah at this age dah tak sesuai. Oh well!.
  5. I love after rain scent especially grass scent.
  6. I am a very sensitive person and will get hurt by words or actions easily.
  7. I am a worrier by nature and easily worried about little things which in the end stresses me out. So i try to avoid people with too much negative energy.
  8. I'm not a big fan of Smart Tag because i'll always get nervous when the car reach the toll barrier
  9. Stretching is my exercise
  10. I regret that i didn't learn how to converse in cantonese as much. My mom should drilled me back then hehe.
Anda perlu memilih 5 penerima award seterusnye dan describe tentang mereka :

1. Bem69: He likes to play hide and seek even in a room
2. Diana: She loves to eat tapik tatau mana sumer calories tuh ilang
3. Sharax: She enjoys travelling and now sewing
4. Kak Fara: A mom of 2 adorable kids and another 1 soon.
5. Zaza: Getting hitched and sangat suker memblur kan diri

Comments

  1. lorrr, aku pun maleh pakai smart tag ngan sebab yg sama ekekeke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indah niannn hide and seek

    amat peced :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a worrier by nature and easily worried about little things which in the end stresses me out. ... sounds like my wife! LOL!

    Oh and that smart tag thing freaks me out too, what if the darn bar doesn't open one day, mati la!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. aku nak pakai smart tag la camnih... ramai yg xmo pakai...

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak fara: hahaha calitt! tapik sol terpaksa pakai jugak smart tag sbb nak avoid long queue

    ReplyDelete
  6. bem69: lagik indah kalo i tekejut and u gelakkan i giler2

    ReplyDelete
  7. spiffy: yes exactly! or the car in front of me is too darn slow and my credit has been deducted. I'm so worried the bar will close before i get thru. but most of the time i keep my distance lah hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. shara: haha ko slalu lalu toll ker? but mmg lagik bagus ramai tak pakai smart tag. kang sumer jam hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. aku pun cuak smart tag!!. ngeri seh. aku tak der smart and touch&go huhu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment