Working Saturday

I'm so sebellll kene datang kejer today because I had to wait for other team siapkan their tasks then only i can start mine. But i can't even buat benda lain because the boss assigned me to daily works.

And i'm so hungry! Dah order Dominos pizza tapik tak sampai lagik huk huk

I brought my own laptop because i need to start working on the album but bukak zip bag pon tak pffftt. My deadline is in 5 days and i haven't even start yet.

All i wanna do today is play around with photoshop not ms office/excel!

Notakaki: Thanks to Mas introduce kan site yang ada gambar kiut2 nie :)

Comments

  1. Nota tangan: U r most welcome :) hehe, Selamat bekerja di hari Sabtu yg indah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahaha kiutnyer pixies tuuu babe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestnye gambar gambar tu, mana dapat?

    Kesian you kene keje, take care for today ye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IKHLAS sol, IKHLAS!

    ekekekeke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mas: huh tak indah langsung

    D: banyak gambar kiut2 kat site tuh

    Bem69: i got it from http://vi.sualize.us/bevero/ tuhlar sian i kan kene kejer today :(

    K.Fara: errr hahaha tgh try mengikhlaskan diri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment