Anxiety Attack


Smalam saya sangat2 emo for no apparent reason. Too busy siapkan presentation slide until the very last minute smp tak sempat makan proper lunch. I had roti and 1 karipap. Then rush pi meeting kat luar which was supposed to start at 3pm. Kuar frm office around 2.30...mistake no. 1 since i'm not familiar with the jalan frm my office. Sampai jalan travers it was a bit jam and then nk masuk jalan damansara ada jam lagik beso! and then i took a wrong turn yang kene lalu kawasan rumah :-/

Dah start drive cam orang giler redah all the bumps. Tiba2 kuar kat area kompleks kerajaan. Jalan becabang2 and im lost tatau nak ikot mana. I randomly pick one skali pusing blk jalan bangsar. Takkan nak rempuh balik jam tadik. So i make u-turn but sama jer jam nyer sbb banyak traffic light. At that time lg 10mins to 3pm...serious rasa cam nak givap pegi sana but unfortunately nobody has the presentation slide except me >.< mistake no. 2 always bagi softcopy + hardcopy to everyone yang attend the meeting. I had to sms my boss cakap im stuck in the traffic. I called cheep because i dunno where im going! Cheep gave some direction and then i saw familiar signboard and jalan macam nak pi taman tasik perdana (sib baik baru je pegi kl bird park so ingat2 lupa).

Rupanyer another big jam waiting for me kat roundabout cinonet tuh dahler matahari terik buat saket kepala. Dari jauh dah nampak landmark...haih so close yet so far. But at least i know im in the right direction, trying to think positive as much as i can. At the same time i tried to fwd the slide to my boss but sana takde internet pulak to retrieve it. Mabuk occay multitasking dalam keta campor anxiety nk cepat sampai + stress.

3.40pm i reached the building and safely found my parking in the basement but i had to take staircase smp lobby because i couldn't find the lift. Mengahhh macik! Sampai bilik meeting, trus masuk sengih2 cam kerang busuk. Gilti gila when i saw my boss had to present pakai whiteboard dolu. My head dah start throbbing and perot dah masuk angin. Tetiba my boss asked pelan2 "do u want to present?" Trus kuar sora kucen "Takpelah....". Thanks to him sbb don't mind to buat the presentation but in my head tgh kira agak2 brapa lah KPI aku kene tolak nie dahler datang meeting lambat >.<

Around 6 i made a move...bayar parking fee yang sangat mahal RM9 only to realize i lost the receipt. So now cannot claim huk huk! Time nak drive balik pon, i made wrong choice pilih jalan. Mistake no. 3, tak visualize dolu where i wanted to go. Padahal ada jalan lain lagik dekat. End up i was stuck in da traffic for 20mins NOT MOVING at all! Giler down yaamatz time tuh sbb rasa cam klutz! I text Cheep cakap nak pi somewhere to chill because i don't feel like talking to anyone if i go back straight. Cheep trus called tanya am i ok? I said x brapa ok...cebik... and lepas tuh....omg trus triak! emo gila dohhh! Sure ada few cars nampak sorang macik pakai baju kurung melalak dalam keta. I knew it im gonna cry if i talked to Cheep, that's why i text him instead. Yang dia plak pi call sbb nak check. Lepas tuh gelak2 kan aku punyer stress level. But lega lah sket lepas tuh besides it's Friday sok tayah pikiaq kejer.

I went to Pyramid after that but i just browsed 1 floor dalam jusco jer because that's the nearest store from car park. Lepas tuh balik sbb dah tatahan pening and kelaparan. Time nak kuar from parking pon salah pilih jalan gak nak exit sampai kene pusing 2 kali :( Memang king klutz lah that day haih!

Moral of the story, jangan biarkan perot kelaparan kot.

Comments

  1. Soulie, sorry to hear you had such a stressful day. I baca your post pun, I ikut stress. kecian. anyways, yeah, always keep some snacks in your bag for standby stress alert. My comfort snack that is useful for all occassions and all ages are OREOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i baca balik this post pon rasa stress + tahpape hahaha! i just bought some biscuits to letak in my bag and car in case emergency kelaparan hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment