My Birthday 2011

Nak siapkan dengan pantas my birthday celebration for this year before tukaq taun 2012. Ish backlogged lagik. This year i got to celebrate with everyone in the family so yeayyy! First, I went out on a date with Cheep. We watched MI4-Ghost Protocol at GSC OU. The movie was great, Tom Cruise mmg sediakala hebat, fight scene best but me no likey Paula Patton (as Jane). Tak habes2 buat muka stress and painful expression kat almost all scenes. Then lepas abes movie, we went to check out OU 'new' old wing sampai kelaparan tapik asik nak tersinggah macam2 kedai. Biler dah tahap kebuloq baru gi carik tempat makan. I chose to have penang food because dalam kepala dah terbayang laksa and char koay tiaw. So we checked in at Simply Penang. Ordered additional dishes like popiah basah and lorbak. Sedap ohhh lorbak tuh!

Soul's Birthday 2011  Soul's Birthday 2011
Soul's Birthday 2011   Soul's Birthday 2011

Then pi nengok xmas decor winter waterland at the new wing. Memang ada nampak cam dalam air and gotta love all the details. Kitowang balik when my kaki dah tak larat nak jalan lagik dah.

Soul's Birthday 2011

Oh yea my birthday cake for this year - Tiramisu ^.^

Soul's Birthday 2011   Soul's Birthday 2011

This year ada orang teman potong cake sesamer hehe.

Soul's Birthday 2011

Thank you to my lalink hubby for the wonderful treat. 

Comments

  1. comeyy part last tu.. si qeeb mcm terujaa jee nk makn.. hehe.. mano hadiah *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hadiah kasih sayang jer ekekeke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment