smalam bersamaan dengan 13/8 tepat kol 3.07 aku anto draf laporan II.

since Shafry tader...sumbat bwh pintu spt besa. erm kalo lecturer tader

still kena tulih dalam log book ke dah anto laporan?



kalo tak tulih kang dia kater lambat anto plak. tulis ke tak tulis?

haven't made up my mind.





smell me...sniff! sniff!



my clinique-happy only left a few drops away. and i'm tired being smell

happy since i don't have any happy feelin in my bone for last few weeks.

and this unhappy feeling is expected to continue for another couple of weeks...huarghh!

the perfume can't make me happy. who said perfume does?



my Fuzzy Peach gives me headache during noon. my eau de Cartiere makes me static.

i'm in need of new perfume. not too strong sampai leh swing nor too light sampai tader bau...heheh. the

only perfume i can stand till now only Miracle. but it's a miracle for me to buy one rite now.!

i'll add this to my wish list. ;) maybe someone will...who knows. heheh



Comments