I'm Tired



Hectic doesn't match what i'm going thru this moment...

My elder sista is having dengue fever the mosquito-borne viral infection. Her platelet is only 28 over 150. She was admitted at Gleneagles last Thursday. I rushed back to KL...cancelled my dad plans from comin to get me and my stuffs. Now my dad is also suspected dengue. Straight from JB to Ampang Putri...check his bloodcount and dang...138 platelet. Because of this lil darn mosquito! And the bad thing is no dengue vaccine is available. He was admitted immediately. Sian Bapak...



spray ém!



This dengue thing happens at the construction site near the cafe. It's not from the house..luckily! This confirms because nana's colleague also occured dengue fever. Besides bapak alway wait for nana at that spot.



My holiday excitement in Melaka is fading....it's going down. :P

Comments