Bought myself DKNY Delici*us when i ekceli plan to buy Ralph-Blue. I like both scents but i decided to chose DKNY. But then...Ralph-Blue biler kene air bau dia lagik sedap. Dah abes mandi pon still linger lagik. Isk

I watched Casanova. I like it! Heath Ledger has somethin to do with it (or maybe the gay couple in the front row fascinate me) This month lotsa must-watch-movie to add in the list!!

Underworld
Casanova
Final Destination 3
Nanny McPhee
Millions
Prime
Tristan and Isolde

My boss break a very bad news to the pubz the other day. Half of us might havta shift to 3rd floor coz there will be no more pubz. I can't believe my ears when she bla bla this and dat coz i kinda heard she said 'i had to save my own ess' Gosh imagine dat. From my winter and cosy spot to the most dry-summer climate floor and become one of the cmd slave when 'kipas' still rules??!! this can't be happening! plus i can't sneak out anymore. sigh its a change i have to adapt.

Comments