Letter from Fiance

Received a very sweet email from Cheep it totally turn me to mushy and giggle mode hehe. And why am i sharing this? Well its a special day for us and that's the reason he wrote this email. Sorry, u guys had to bear my mushy-ness huhu

To my dear girlfriend, Choul,

I am sorry to inform you that I no longer require your services as a Girlfriend. Starting from the end of 29th June 2008, you are being transferred to another department, bearing the title of Fiancee. This decision was made in order to make way for our relationship expansion.

If there are any queries regarding this notification, please forward it to my email at bemsixtynine@gmail.com with subject "Choul Comey". I hope you will flourish and perform in your new department.

Thank you for your services, I love you so very very very much chayanggg, thank you for supporting me and always being there for me, and most of all thank you for loving me with all your heart.

Ahmad Najeeb Ishak

Comments