Interview experience

The interview was ok. 30 minutes writing test and 40 minutes interview. The company, Pintar Media is doing project for Kementerian Pendidikan. Science syllabus for standard 1 and Form 1 students. A totally hardcore Flash! Image tracing and texture, everything uses Flash.

He’s willing to give the opportunity, but then doubts crossed my face when he said havta work 7 days a week till night. And no overtime charge. O oh! My brain calculated like krayzee. If I get a car as promised from Bapak, RM400 per month, tol and gas RM300 per month, and rental if I moved to Subang Jaya. Too much. If I got the job I have to turned it down, and if I don’t it’s a swell experience.

During the test there’s this one question CMYK. Cyan Magenta Yellow and what? I sms wawa she also have no idea what color is K for. I sms Inot she said ntah gak. Hampeh tol! When I said I’m doing a test then she go for all the trouble to find out…with all her officemate. Hahaha! It turns out…Black. Who would’ve remember? Thanx a lot Inot! In the waiting room I’ve met Feisal. He came for 2nd interview. He then waited for me downstairs nak ajak minum. I gotta go so he asked for my e-mail. Fine lar…then mintak for phone number plak. Arghhh serabut.

Comments