Stained Glass Studio

I worked in the Stained Glass Studio for 2 weeks now. Practically I worked with diamonds. Haha...since only diamond can cut glass. Some glass rules. If you could just notice...somewhere on the cutter...hmmm.





Rob + k.Eta taught me to cut the glass. But I hate it, always end up cutting in the wrong direction...and then there's grinding machine bunyi cam parut kelapa. This part is kinda ok but could easily cut yourself on the finger.





This is where I always come in. Foiling. The most easiest. I still look at all finished foiled glasses with same feeling till now...chocolate bars. Especially pieces yang dark² color. Ringan jer tangan nak amik makan...





Etching process. Enjoy doing this very much. Tacky but beautiful results.





The almost whole process will turns out like this. Nice eh!





And oh...I also fold boxes. Cam minah kilang pon ader. Lurve this a.e.i.o.u boxes!





Wokey wishing everybadeh Happy Chinese New Year. Kong Hei Fatt Choy. Have a prosperous year. Craving for yee sang now...hope they have a box reserved for me. And make a wish...a bf? Heheh...*wink*

Comments