Quarter Life Crisis

I’m having a quarter life crisis! What a 22 year ol person would do at this point of life? Wish someone could list out the duties I have to carry out this year. But that would be boring ayt? Sometimes I just need people to tell me what to do. So that I won’t make any stupid mistakes.

Can’t believe bapak pointed out an idea what should be done in next couple of years. It didn’t sound like a suggestion at all…more like command. He never do that! Maybe he thinks I’m getting reckless now, immature, irresponsible bla bla bla. That’s what I think. But thanx for reminding me to focus on long term. But what you proposed…I can’t imagine myself doing it. It’s damn important, I know…but NOOOOO!

One decision will effect the others. So can’t simply make one that’ll pissed-off everybody. What the heck do I want for myself actually?

Comments