All that you can't leave behind (where you end and I begin)



I hereby tendering my resignation today...in other word, QUIT MY JOB :D



Time masuk jumpa my superior, dia dah nampak aku pegang envelope. she said NO! aihh lom baca lagik dah reject. tapik sukati aku ler kan nak benti. after dot det dot det, she finally smiled and said OK, all the best. phew! sorang pon aku tak bagitau pasal nih, and i really meant sorang pon, till today ;) Fuz yang depan macik pon terkejut² dengo. hahaha...but macik respect my decision. dun worilah, i'll hand over my job properly punya. i'm oredi ahead of schedule so i won't leave shit behind. Its a huge relief. After opis reramai singgah umah W @ kota dsara. gi tgk newborn baby, adam hakimi is soo kiut. makan² burak², lepas magrib baru blah. so this wud be the last time aku jumpa w. next year biler dia masuk opis balik, i won't be around. huk huk!

Comments