m&m comic
Originally uploaded by soulie.
Salam Aidil Adha and Happy New Year 2007!

Today is the last day of the year, 365th. In less than 30 minutes, i'm goin to welcome 2007...not by being somewhere with the rest of frens/malaysians/indons like klcc or bukit bintang, but by sitting here in front of the pc.

One of my new year's resolution is to be more organized. Too general huh? Honestly i hardly make a new year's resolution but i made up one just in case anyone interested to ask :P

Maybe its because I make a wish almost everyday, especially when i did something i'm not proud of today, i wish i'll do better tomoro or next time. I think everybody does that. Or maybe i'm confused between new year's resolution and wish list is totally different? Am i?

But i was hoping that 2007 will turns out a good year for me, better career, higher salary, find soulmate, more vacation, to be a devoted daughter, and to be put on the endangered species list. In order to achieve that, I have to be more organized. There...I think i just list down my new year's resolution, ishkk!

Candy, anyone?

Comments