Huweeeee!!! We have an outdoor session today with WOW! Around 8.15am, me and cheepster rushed to KTM to meet up with our photographer hafiz. Unload our stuff into his car and hit the road. I was waiting anxiously in the car wondering where he would stop for our first shot while cheepster and hafiz crack jokes and annoy each other. When he stopped at jalan aper tah, i was like 'wow! i never been here before'. i love the street in an instant!

Outdoor photography

Outdoor photoshoot

I bought a dress the night before just for this photoshoot and it cost me a bomb. But ya know the feeling when you had to buy something in a hurry? So much pressure! I knew my choice is shucks because i hesitated...but tak beli kang balik umah bengang tada baju baru nak pakai. skali mmg nyesal beli because i decided to pakai my old baju haha. now i dunno when lah i'm going to wear that new baju miahahaha

Comments

  1. mane gambor lg? mcm jalan kat tepi sheraton tu eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaa exactly jalan kat tepi sheraton tu. ada nih jer gambar and few more kat facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMBOI...PANJANGNYA MULUT TU.... KALAU DICANTUMKAN SIKIT LAGI KAN BEST.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha jalil nie suker tol aksi2 'hot' cenggitu

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time aku tgk photo shoot yg selamba gile! hehe.. cunn aahh.. sol, free2 sila visit my new blog.. http://yulie-hisham.blogspot.com .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayy yulie ada blog!!! add! add!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment