It's My Birthday!

Post birthday cake with my lil' family. Qeeb yang tanya where is mama's birthday cake? So dapat laaa few days lepas tuh. Jeeb blanja but sendiri beli dolu sbb ada promo BR. Lol!

My Birthday 2018
My Birthday 2018  My Birthday 2018
My Birthday 2018  My Birthday 2018

One with team members during KY's farewell lunch. It was few days in advanced because most of us will be on leave that week. KY was so sweet to get this burnt cheesecake at Huckleberry first before reached Majapahit for the lunch.

KY’s Farewell & Birthday Lunch 2018  KY’s Farewell & Birthday Lunch 2018
KY’s Farewell & Birthday Lunch 2018  KY’s Farewell & Birthday Lunch 2018

For goodness bake, they put on loads of candles there!

KY’s Farewell & Birthday Lunch 2018

One with friends at Botanica + Co. We had fisherman pizza and fries! 

My Birthday 2018

Sonot sembang sebab dah lama x lepak ngan dorang.

My Birthday 2018  My Birthday 2018
  My Birthday 2018  My Birthday 2018

Luckily one candle jer. Kalo banyak cam ari tuh abes laa cair this donut churros yang sedap giler!
My Birthday 2018  My Birthday 2018

Astaghfirullah for my past, Alhamdulillah for my present and Insya Allah for my future. Doa yang baik-baik for ourselves and every one else.

Comments