last friday accompany my fren to scuba diving meetin @ btr pool. makan free, met new interesting ppl. dengar briefing tu i was like 'hey, i want! i want. oh wait...i can't!' permission from my dad is the whole problem, but kumpul duit for diving license is oso a big problem. balik drop by umah wawa pass wedding gift for fadh since i kenot make it to her kenduri :( i feel bad for not attending.

Slamat Pengantin Baru Fadh & Nash.

saturday gi opis. surprisingly i finished one whole chapter by evenin kalo nak ikut my lalala mood its impossible. malam attend kenduri azali, wif bapak @ IYC since my dad is an ol fren to his dad (and we just discover bout it)...who wouldve tot! bapak gi lepak ngan orang² penang, me wif my 2 gurlfrens, norai & fara. so the whole night was like amik gambar², catch up wif ol frens from civil 1, and a few weird scenes huhuh! my dad went home without me and i went to hang out @ fara's place which is depan IYC. dolu² she oways forced me jalan kaki balik from skool. siot tol...dekat mmg ar dekat, but umah dia sampai dolu. and i had to continue jalan sorang² another 6 blocks haha. but i still preferred naik bus cos i got to bumped into my acquainted from other skools.

on sunday...practically i do nothin ;) dunno why i'm even bothered to write this down??

Comments