Lunch @ New York New York

Last week we had lunch at New York New York cafe in One Utama. Seen this cafe during our trip to Singapore last year and now the cafe made its way to our shore.

Lunch @ New York New York Cafe

Cheeky cheep deciding his meal and contemplating between sandwich or burger (kot).

Lunch @ New York New York Cafe

My stomach was growling like mad time nie. I've decided what to eat already when i scanned their menu chalkboard outside the cafe. So I ordered my pasta straight away.

Lunch @ New York New York Cafe

I like their menu layout! Every page have different style and love the font!

Lunch @ New York New York Cafe

Macam magazine layout gituh.

Lunch @ New York New York Cafe

I'm so happy that the service was really quick! Cheep's salmon sandwich came first followed by my spaghetti aglio olio. Cheep was happy with his fresh salmon and my spaghetti was not bad as well. I'm not sure if it's pre-cooked though because tak rasa fresh sangat but heck i'm too hungry.

Lunch @ New York New York Cafe Lunch @ New York New York Cafe

On our way back to the OU's old wing, dekat ngan kedai rotiboy saw this candy shop with cool packaging. What's interesting bout this shop is they have a display cooking station so you can see through the making of candy. Biler tgk dorang tabur gula banyak gila trus rasa cam hoyooo mau diabetes. But time makan gula2 rasa sedap tada plak pikir sangat kan haha.

Sugar Candy

The candy shape sangat2 cute and colorful! I only managed to snap one photo only. Price per bottle is RM13.90. Bit pricey eh? But buat as a gift nice neh!
Sugar candy

Comments