What an empty weekend

At this moment, my poor Cheep is still in the office. It's 10.18pm on Sunday! I'm so happy he got the job because to land a new job is not easy these days but his work skang nie nampak gaya macam tak ikot musim busy. Everyday is always busy and had to stay late at night including weekends.

I know what it's like to be in the design industry. So I'm trying to be a wife that understand her husband's work. If weekdays is acceptable, and weekends pon i can accommodate if pegi kejer dalam 5-6 hours. But if one whole day i can't see him, borak pon susah apertah lagi nak run personal errands. Yang kene kejer tuh lagik lah pressured and demotivated.

Oh well. Just a rant. Going to prepare myself if next week pon macam nih jugak. My chayang lagik lah kesian =(

Update: It's 12:21am looks like i have to sleep dolu.

Notakaki: Ingat dolu time zaman kene slalu kejer weekend, my friend Wan used to say "Orang gila jer kejer weeekend"

Comments

  1. Awwww, the poor fellow. Trust me, tell him I know EXACTLY how it feels to work on weekends.

    I've been in the advertising industry for 23 years now and have been through all kinds of late nights, working on weekends and whatnots.

    But congrats to him on getting this job :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabor je ye.. sleep early early duru... when he comes back.. then u wake up to berborak with him :D

    being in the design field is hard.. hours are long and everything is urgent.. biasalaa tuh kan.

    take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spiff, wow 23 years of experience?! I told bem about you and he's amazed! Hehe.

    How lah you can tahan? I have great respect for your wife too...for being so patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anny, yaa tuh lar sabor je lah hehe. usually i will borak with him before i fall asleep again. make use of the little time =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya la I'm amazed but still annoying la Spiff haha. Its a bit hectic but I gotta get used to it. Works great for my portfolio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment