Lunch @ Cotton Craft by Twist, Shah Alam

Went to Cotton Craft at Section 13 hari tuh to have a late lunch with my lil family. They just opened some time in May, so we wanna give it a try. I love their branding, white and tiffany color themed and wonderful lighting that makes everything bright.

Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam  Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam

The service was a bit out. Can't expect all customer to understand their system right? Because tak banyak customer lain at that time so we can't copy the flow. A friendly waiter to explain will be very helpful like after bayar we were supposed to collect the beverages ourselves, etc...

Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam  Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam

The food was good. I enjoyed my roasted chicken with sauteed mushroom.

Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam  Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam

Based on my observation, looks like their customers banyak yang muda2 only. Well I dowan look like a macik hanging out in a hipster cafe no more! Maybe i'll come back for dessert some other time :)

Lunch @ Cotton Craft, Shah Alam

Comments