Spa & Coffee with Sis

Once a while pamper myself at the spa. I also look for something yang related to post-natal. So i googled and found this Palmar*sa Wellness. Went there and it was OK, the place looks new, cosy and clean. The second time i carik area Cheras plak because nak gi visit my sis skali. Jumpe satu kedai Thai massage ni tapik dodgy hahaha. Dahler bau ciggie so big no-no. Google again dalam kekalutan nak cepat tuh sebaik jumpe this spa in the same area called Bel Fiore.

Slumber tinggalkan keta kat car wash and spent almost 2 hours at the spa hahaha. My masseuse was Balinese (katanyer) and urut dia (post-natal massage) mmg best sampai tetido dibuatnyer. The last time i had the same experience was dekat TTDI spa.

Spa and Coffee @ Cheras

I also tried herbal ball massage. Rupa herbal ball tuh cam dalam gambar nie. Panas dia cam bertungku tapik panas nyer tak tahan lama cam tungku batu tuh. Sesuai dengan iols yang tatahan panas. Kene yang nih pon dah flinched hahaha but cukup pueh for me. I definitely want to come here again if i get the same masseuse.

Spa and Coffee @ Cheras  Spa and Coffee @ Cheras

Lepas tuh amik keta kat car wash and balik umah my sis to pick her up. Jenjalan tgk barang and mengopi. First we went to Sunday's shop. Banyak barang2 quirky and vintage with parkson price tag...pelik sket disitu. But i remember i saw the same stuff when i went to Parkson recently. Maybe dorang buat consignment kot? I dunno how retail works.

Spa and Coffee @ Cheras  Spa and Coffee @ Cheras
Spa and Coffee @ Cheras

Nak gi minom kat Lagenda. Dah siap duduk tapik biler tgk menu they serve coffee in sachet. So we went to Secret Recipe instead. I had tom yam noodle as my late lunch...lama tak makan luper dah how spicy it was sampai tebal bibiaq dibuatnyer.

Spa and Coffee @ Cheras

Comments