This is kinda cute. For light reading :D. Taken from Squeak.



Every evening

as I'm laying here in bed

This little prayer keeps running

through my mortal head.

God bless my mom and dad,

and bless my little child.

And take care of my spouse

when things start getting wild...

And God there's one more thing

I wish that you could do.

Hope ya don't mind me askin

but please bless my 'puter too?

Now I know that it's not normal

to bless a MOTHER BOARD.

But listen just a second

while I explain to you, my lord

you see, that little metal box

holds more than odds and ends.

Inside those small components

rest a hundred of my 'BEST FRIENDS'.

Some it's true I've never seen

and most I've never met.

We've never shaken hands

or shared a meal as yet...

I know for sure they like me

by the kindness that they give.

And this little scrap of metal

is how i travel to where they live.

by faith is how I know them

much the same as I know You.

I share in what life brings them

from that our friendship grew.

PLEASE take an extra minute

from your duties up above,

to bless this hunk of metal

that's filled with so much love.

-Author Unknown.-

Comments