A-Z Favourite's List Tag

The last tag i owe Cheepster. This is a tough one because i have to come up with a list of things i like in alphabets! I think i'm prone to name foods as my answer. Lol! Mmg i'm a kaki makan :P
  1. Amaze - I'm easily amaze at anything but easily annoyed at the same time
  2. Bem69 - Cheepster's famous name in the internet.
  3. Copy -Copy and paste is the magical shortcut
  4. Destination - Borabora island
  5. Exercise - I love to go to gym but I just don't have the time haha *excuses*
  6. Frapuccino - Ice blended is the best thirst quencher
  7. Gadget - Technology is awesome
  8. Habit - Nap and nap :P
  9. iPod -Addictive games and appz
  10. Jades - I love jades but I don't have one
  11. Kafe - There are so many cool cafes to be explored.
  12. Laptop - I'm quite happy with the current laptop
  13. Movies - To feed my imagination
  14. Nasi Lemak - I always have a hard time to turn down nasi lemak
  15. Octopus-Sotong goreng tepong sedap di makan begitu saja.
  16. Pet Society - Online pet store with cool items to collect
  17. Qbistro - Used to be my favret kedai mamak.
  18. Rings - Sayang my wedding rings
  19. Shopping - I'm a compulsive shopping addict even the most silliest or cheapest thing I could get. But not a shopaholic level lah hehe
  20. Tea break - Mengisi perot pada masa lapang sambil tunggu pukul 5. Tertakluk pada stok biskut dalam drawer.
  21. Undo - Undo all my actions. In fact I just undo this sentence. hehe
  22. Vacation - To rejuvenate
  23. WWW- Any interesting url especially blogs
  24. Xbox - Tumpang tgk jer because Cheepster never let me play. hahaha!
  25. Yummy food - Tomyam
  26. Zzzz - Syiok wooo especially when it rains.
Now u remember that A-Z consists of 26 alphabets :) I answered sangat kodi but yang penting SIAP! I tag Diana, Shara, Kak Fara, Zaza, Daneh, Inot, Zetty. Hahaha pengsan lah kowang nak menjawab tag lagik!

Comments

Post a Comment