Muffin by a noob

Last night was very impromptu. I got my muffin mix from Shara and i decided to bake it on that day itself. It all started when i tasted Shara's muffin at her open house, it was soo sedap that i wanna try to do it. So from the office, went straight to the Pak Aji and bought corn oil, chopped nuts, milk and eggs. Since choc chips was out of stock, i went to another supermarket and to my disappointment it was out of stock as well. So i decided, to change the ingredient to Cadbury bar :P (sukati jer)

My sis and the family were in Penang, so i have the whole house by myself :) Since this is my first time baking muffin, so i'm kinda excited and nervous at the same time. Oh, i'm always nervous in the kitchen because i'm not a good cook (Well, you're looking at someone who hates cooking :>) So when im experimenting something it's better i'm all alone, lol! And thank god my sis organize and label all her kitchen stuff, so i found every single thing easily.

Noob Muffin

I poured all the mix into the bowl. Whisked the eggs in a separate bowl, add milk and oil. Then add everything together and stir until it moistened. Tabur grated chocolate and ready.

Noob Muffin

Set the oven to preheat. Susun all the cups and fill in the mixture. Cutekan the cup's design?

Noob Muffin

I was advised to fill in 1/3 full to allow room for expansion. Then sprinkled kacang sket kasik decor hehe.

Noob Muffin

Waited for 25mins to bake the muffins and tadaaaaa! Ada yang naik ada yang tak naik. Alahaiii! Cheep called while i was cebik looking at the muffins and he said "isokay, i will eat everything" hehehe okeh it's a promise then. Then called my sis to complain that my muffins looked soggy and she suggested to bake lagik 20mins because the oven cam tak betoi sket. So i waited another 20mins, took a shower and kemas balik all barang. By the time i took out the last batch, cam sama jugak but at least i know dalam dia dah konpem masak. So trus pack and tinggalkan sket muffins nak bagi the rugrats rasa even though i was a bit reluctant hehe.

Noob Muffin

Sampai SA, siap tinggalkan dalam keta dolu sbb segan nak bawak masuk. Pemalu yaamatzzzz! Awal plak tuh tertido sbb penat sangat rushing that evening. Later at night, Cheep bawak masuk the muffins and woke me up to tell me it tastes delicious. Hikssss!!! Sedap yerrr? Tolonglah abeskan! I ate one piece and back to sleep zzZ-.-zzZ

Comments

  1. wahh... berjaya dah eh??? bestnyee.. leh wat lg kasik kawan2 rasa plak :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. delicious ni.. tgk dh tau. eh leh tanyakan ur sis tak any recommended oven brand? dia power kan bake2 ni... TQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. kak fara, berjaya ler kot tapik kene brush up lagik hehe. ada yang penyet ada yang nampak okay...tensen betoi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yulie, oven tuh dari zaman my mom punyer lagik, dah berusia gak ler. aku pon tak pasan plak brand aper. nanti aku tanya kalo dia tau pape pasal oven yang bes

    ReplyDelete
  5. berpunya cutenya your cupcake cups tuh.. hehhee.. they sure look deelicious.. kasi fedex sikit mari sini bole?.. saya kasi abiskan :D.. betui betui cam sedop giler.. me love choc cuppies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww i'm so sorry Anny, Bem just ate the last piece hehe (i made him finish it). Nampak sedop giler eh? Rasa biaso jer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. waaaaa sudah jadik cupcake u!hehe i kena try plak nih...shara nnt tolong bli gak eh! hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeahhh try jangan tak try D! hehehe kalo jadik cantek, pas kat weols! i punyer tuh, dah instant mix pon ada jugak yang tak jadik :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. bawak opish tak monday... nak se..

    owh.. Bem dah abiskan.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe dah zero-rized lah dani. ko sure terel buat muffin neh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nyam nyam - dah la aku teringin nak makan choc moist cake ni~

    ReplyDelete
  12. aku nak rasa jugak! cepat buatkan lagi!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any extra ah? Looks absolutely yummy? You didn't give any to Bem did you? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wohh.. jadik dah ke? gud gud... pasnih kite kene try x pakai instant mix pulak... jauhh nau nak gi beli mix tuh...

    ReplyDelete
  15. spiff, i gave the whole muffin to bem lah! hahahaha jahat lah you!

    sharax, tak jadik sangat cam ko punyer. but ok lah for firstimer cam aku hehe. okeh next time try yang bukan instant mix punyeh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lissa, tunggu biler i bake lagik. which is biler...itu kiter tatau hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr, Aduwawa and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (aduwawaspiritualtemple@yahoo. com) or you can call him on +2348112019701, you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment