Baby Boom Year

Everywhere I go now I notice that there are more and more young couples walking around with babies in strollers! The reason why I noticed all this is because I was busy comparing each stroller (color, size, brand and baby's position look comfy onot). I also noticed pregnant ladies almost everywhere especially at shopping malls, offices or when we dine in somewhere. Can't help looking at the size of their tummy, what tops and sandals they're wearing and so on :P I tried not to stare, glance gituh2 jer tgk mana yang sempat because i know i hate it when people stare at my tummy.

Oh i think this year is also baby boom year! Lots of friends i know are pregnant or dapat baby this year.
  1. Teez - Baby girl, Ayra Mirza
  2. Irma - 4th child
  3. Lissa Katamari - 2nd child, Firman Farrel
  4. Zazawatie
  5. Bibi - 2nd child
  6. My cousin in Penang
  7. Wan's wife - Baby girl, Aina Fathiah
  8. Kak Lala - Baby girl, Zahra Humayra
  9. Sally - Baby girl
  10. Ann TIKL - Baby girl, Hayfa
  11. Edeline - Baby boy, Ali
Yang dah and baru deliver
  1. My own sis - Baby girl, Myra Camillia
  2. Jaa's wife - Baby boy, Ar-Rayyan
  3. Pizet - Baby girl, Izz Rayna
  4. Rok - Baby boy, Ahmad Zhafran
  5. Mira & Kusa - Baby boy, Emran Hamzah
  6. Watie Utm - Baby girl, Zahra
  7. Umik - Baby boy, Muhamad Imran
  8. Nora - Baby girl
  9. Kak Fara - Baby boy, Fahren Adly
  10. Kak Moji - Baby boy, Qais Muqri
  11. Lissa - Baby boy, Ryan Iszkandar
  12. Fynnaz - Baby girl, Dahleea
  13. Dilah SMPB - Baby boy, Aiman
  14. Shikin TIKL - Baby boy, Wan Emir Rayyan
  15. Zaza George - Baby boy, Ali
Sorry if ada yang termissed! Hohoho ramai kan?! Apparently, there are so many articles about preparing mentally and physically when the baby comes. I bet there'll be times i'm gonna stressed out but i just have to find ways to stay sane. Visualizing my confinement period pon dah boleh stress -.- In spite of everything, I pray that everything will be ok and looking forward to wake up everyday to a smiling baby and nak sniff dia banyak2 (bau baby kan bes!). Hope pumpkin suker sengih like me wpon me myself lagik banyak cebik dari sengih.

notakaki: yea i know i should think positive bak orang kater law of attraction but for me pikir the negative scenarios would help to minimize the stress level also because dah expected.


Comments

  1. take care soule and enjoy the months of being pregnant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i rasa u should focus on the positive things... then u will think that enduring all the negative things is worth it.

    the first few months kalau u ada pape problem or rasa tak best walau sekecik mana pun, make sure that u talk to someone about it. talking to someone who had a baby like sisters and friends definitely help alot. not to say hubbies are not great listeners, but sometimes u want to tell things to people who has been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. confinement period was the best time of my life!!! hhehe...

    bayangkan, no hassle, no jam, no work.

    just jaga baby, breastfeed (my fav part), makan, tido. what else mommies love to do other than 24hours bond with her child?

    so, saya memang tak sabar nak beranak! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mira, insya Allah i wanted to think positive all the way! knowing that i'm not gonna be at my most comfy situation tuh yang boleh buat stress. but i need all the help i can get, so kene bersyukur aper yang ada =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lissa, huuu wish i can pantang with my own mom/sister. of course duduk ngan family sendiri lain...kurang sket segan.

    im looking fwd to bond with my own baby! hopefuli tada lah ramai sangat yang bagi macam2 instruction this is how you should do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment