My next door neighbour, Nona got engaged today. Also back door-neighbour. Rock, Renee and friend, Lina came to braya. WOhooo wit PED6680! Primary skool friends Sek. Keb Batu 31/2 , nine of em came. 7 years tak jumpa…sronot giler. Nila budak² flat yang aku slalu leypak sesama for 8 years until one **tch came along time kat Bandaraya dolu.



One card raya yang aku hanto bulan posa ri tuh, makes today a reunion…without that pompuan, luckily! Update each other…flash back zaman kecik² dolu. Everything was soo simple back then. :D



Went to eWorld organized by The Star yesterday. Straight to LOTR’s booth. I wore this Hobbit costume with The Fellowship of the Ring background (why not Two Towers I wonder) and take a snap. I luv free goodies! Sony booth is the best i guess. So does Apple. I luv Apple notebook so much and their iPod now support Windows (good news) and I'm getting this...hopefully. Then found this one bookstore called The Book Chest at The Mall. Finally I found the purfect supply of ol and new books. Novel City sucks! Mamak CM bole la tapik tak banyak choice. But this…wah sei! Rambang mata aku!

Comments