Happy Chinese New Year 2012

Ushering dragon year in 2012 w00t! Water dragon to be exact according to my google search. Anyway, I would like to wish everyone who celebrate, GONG XI FA CAI! Enjoy some dragon pixies i took at Sg. Wang.

CNY Dragon @ Sg Wang

Close up on the dragon.

CNY Dragon @ Sg Wang

I didn't get the chance to visit other malls to capture the CNY decor except Midvalley. I think they just use lantern theme...no dragon thingy.

CNY Dragon @ Sg Wang

And one pix of me at the bukit bintang t-junction. It's been a while jalan2 this area at night. I think that place is becoming to look like new york dah with all the huge ads sign everywhere. But i still hate the insecure feeling when i walked from Sg Wang entrance to the t-junction due to bad lighting.

Bukit Bintang

"Let's bid our farewell to rabbit year"

Comments